Responsibilities and duties of the position
We are currently looking for a senior Accountant who, reporting to the Administrative Manager, will deal with the active cycle and the passive cycle and VAT settlement, as well as supporting the Resp. Administrative in the preparation of the financial statements, ensuring correctness, completeness and transparency of all documents representing the economic, financial and financial dynamics of the Company
- Bachelor’s degree in economics and accounting with 8 years of experience or Diploma in Accounting and Accounting with 15 years of experience
- Italian mother tongue or good knowledge of Italian with level B2. Knowledge of English is appreciated.
What is required
- Management of relationships with banks and credit institutions
- Ability to identify the potential problem and solve it preventively
- Knowledge of company accounting and principles for the preparation of the Financial Statements.
- Knowledge of civil and tax legislation
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Analytical opacity in the approach to learning ERP software
- Ability to work in a team and predisposition to mutual collaboration
Complete the profile: ambition, reliability, determination, but above all a great desire to grow professionally.
If you are looking for a company that rewards merit in which you can assert yourself professionally, you are the person we are looking for!
What we offer
- Dynamic team and continuous learning
- Team building activities and training program
- Employee care and corporate empowerment culture
- Fair wages with production bonuses based on the achievement of objectives
- Corporate welfare platform
Position: Senior Administrative Accountant
Post Date: 01/03/2023
Job Category: Administration
Request Number: EU-01-AMM-01032023
Start date: 01/05/2023
Contract: Part Time