Responsibilities and duties of the position
We are currently looking for an operator CNC Machine Programmer-Lathes. Reporting to the Production Manager, this person will be responsible for the operation of the machinery in the production departments of the metal fittings. Knowledge of measuring instruments and knowledge of ISO programming language is required.
- Technical diploma in mechanical with 3-8 years of experience
- Italian mother tongue or good knowledge of Italian with level B2. Knowledge of English is appreciated.
What is required
- Knowledge of measuring instruments and knowledge of ISO programming language is required
- Ability to identify the potential problem and solve it preventively
- Knowledge and ability in reading technical drawings and mechanical measuring instruments
- Knowledge of the Office package
- Familiarity with other programming languages and software
- Familiarity with GD&T or GPS
- Ability to work in a team and predisposition to mutual collaboration.
- Fair wages with production bonuses based on the achievement of objectives
- Corporate welfare platform
Complete the profile: ambition, reliability, determination, but above all a great desire to grow professionally.
If you are looking for a company that rewards merit in which you can assert yourself professionally, you are the person we are looking for!
What we offer
- Dynamic team and continuous learning
- Team building activities and training program
- Employee care and corporate empowerment culture
- Good experience-based salaries and other benefits
Position: CNC Machine Operator/Programmer – Lathes
Publication date: 01/02/2023
Job Category: Production
Request number: EU-02-PROD-01022023
Start date: 01/05/2023
Contract: Full Time
Place: Vigano di Gaggiano, Milan